“I use not only all the brains I have, but all I can borrow.” —Woodrow Wilson
You can’t borrow my brains, but you can rent them for book publishing, book marketing, book proposal strategy.
This is perfect for writers, authors or business owners who have a robust idea of where they’re going with their book project, but need some advice and concrete next steps.
With decades of both book publishing and marketing strategy experience—plus experience being the author / co-author of four books with traditional publishers—I understand the the writing, dealing with agents, the contract, the editorial process, the sales process & booksellers and the marketing from planning to launch to backlist promotion.
The Book Strategy Brainstorm delivers four hours of one-on-one consulting (usually in one-hour increments) to jumpstart a book / author plan – for writing, developing a platform, crafting a “selling” bio – whatever the needs are. There is extensive “homework” in between the sessions and follow-up instructions after the sessions are completed.
Here’s how the ContentMeant Book/Author Strategy Brainstorm works:
• After you pay, you’ll be able to download the Book Strategy intake sheets.
• Fill out the sheets and send the answers back to me (instructions on the sheets).
• I’ll contact you within 3 business days to schedule a call for a mutually convenient time for a first call.
• We’ll have the initial call, focusing on your need or and plot out the way forward for the additional calls, plus provide instructions for access to the ContentMeant for Authors Facebook group.
After we’ve had all calls…
• I’ll send a follow-up note, to reiterate what we discussed & follow-up action steps
• There will be continued access to the FB group
NOTE: I’m also available for general author consulting, marketing consulting, and book proposal work. My publishing/marketing brain is for rent by the hour, 3-hour minimum (with price breaks for volume).
If you want a smaller sample of my wisdom, check out my ContentMeant for Authors Book Strategy Quickie!.