On sale until 10/31/18!
“I use not only all the brains I have, but all I can borrow.” —Woodrow Wilson
You can’t borrow my brains, but you can rent them – in the form of a strategy & tactic session.
With decades of both book publishing and marketing strategy experience — plus experience being the author / co-author of four books with traditional publishers — I understand the the writing, dealing with agents, the contract, the editorial process, the sales process & booksellers and the marketing from planning to launch to backlist promotion.
How the session works:
- Upon payment, you get access to and download the ContentMeant author questionnaire.
- You fill out the questionnaire and send it to me at the email address indicated on the form.
- We schedule our 1 hour & 15 minute session for a mutually convenient time.
- I’ll review your materials and put some strategic thought to your needs and questions.
- We have our session via phone or Skype and discuss / strategize on your book needs.
- Three-to-seven business days later, you’ll get a customized action plan to take you forward.
- You get access to a private Facebook group moderated by me, a place to ask book publishing and marketing questions of all kinds.
If you want a smaller sample of my wisdom, check out my ContentMeant for Authors Book Strategy Quickie!.