Give a writer something he or she can use — give the gift of book or author strategy from a book publishing expert!
Whether it’s book publishing “how-to” questions around a particular book, marketing strategy around specific subject matter or a brainstorm — this one-on-one session is a great way to “gift” a writer some professional direction. The session can be about:
- Book proposal development
- Author bio / platform / brand assessment & development advice
- Book marketing and social media strategy & development advice
This strategy session includes my pre-call intake, which is an in-depth review of your issue (based on the downloadable form), 60 minutes of phone consultation for personalized, strategic how-to information, advice — and sometimes tough love. Plus it includes access to the private ContentMeant for Authors Facebook group where I answer questions weekly.
Here’s how the ContentMeant Book / Author Strategy Gift Certificate works:
- After you pay, you’ll be able to download the gift certificate, which includes author intake sheets.
- Sign the gift certificate and give the gift, you generous person!
- Instruct the writerly recipient to fill out the sheets and send the answers back to me (instructions on the sheets).
- I’ll contact the recipient within 3 business days to schedule a call for a mutually convenient time.
- We’ll have the call, focusing on the writer’s most pressing need or questions plus anything else we have time for in the 60-minute timeframe.
After the call…
- I’ll send a follow-up note, to reiterate what we discussed & action steps and…
- Instructions for access to the ContentMeant for Authors Facebook group.