Give a writer something he or she can use — ME. That is, give the gift of book or author strategy from a book publishing expert!
Whether it’s book publishing “how-to” questions around a particular book, marketing strategy around specific subject matter or a brainstorm — this one-on-one session is a great way to “gift” a writer some professional direction. The session can be about:
- Book proposal development
- Author bio / platform / brand assessment & development tips & advice
- Book marketing and social media strategy & development insights & advice
- … and anything else about the traditional book publishing process!
This strategy session includes:
- Pre-call intake – the gift recipient downloads the form and fills it out and returns to me (instructions on the form)
- My pre-call in-depth review of strategy call topic/s (based on filled-out form)
- 75 minutes of phone or video call consultation for personalized, strategic how-to information, actionable advice — and sometimes tough love.
- A recording of the call and/or follow-up email round-up of what was discussed.
- Access to the private ContentMeant for Authors Facebook community where I answer questions weekly.
Here’s how the ContentMeant Book / Author Strategy Gift Certificate works:
- After you pay, I’ll send you the gift certificate as well as the author intake sheets. Note that this might take 24 – 48 hours.
- Give the gift certificate to your favorite author or aspiring author, you generous person!
- Instruct the writerly recipient to fill out the sheets and send the answers back to me (instructions on the sheets).
- I’ll contact the recipient within 3 business days of receipt of information to send them a Calendly link to schedule a mutually convenient time for the consultatation.
- We’ll have the call, focusing on the writer’s most pressing need or questions plus anything else we have time for in the 75-minute timeframe.
After the call…
- I’ll send a recording of the call and/or a follow-up note, to reiterate what we discussed, action steps and…
- Instructions for access to the ContentMeant for Authors Facebook community.