Valerie… combines unerring strategic marketing instinct with an appropriate voice for every project she’s done. We rely on Valerie’s exceptional ability to understand what the best approach is, and her creative suggestions are precisely aimed at the targets. Her work always gets an excellent response from our customers… [She is] always responsive to deadlines, flexible … and truly a pleasure to work with.Client
Brand & marketing strategy
Your brand conveys in a few seconds the sum-total of your unique value proposition, what differentiates you from your competitors. Your brand story, the voice you use to engage your customers, your brand consistency — even the graphics you choose for your communications — have an immediate impact.
I’ve worked with household names like Betty Crocker and Frommer’s Guides, creating brand extensions, brand “refreshes,” and brand licensing sales programs. For from-the-ground-up start-ups, I’ve consulted on brand messaging, from visual consultation through “talking points.” Some of ContentMeant’s capabilities:
- Brand storytelling
- Brand voice
- Brand visual consultation
- Brand-compliant content development
- Overall marketing strategy & plans
Content marketing solutions
At its heart, ContentMeant believes content marketing is a relationship nurturing strategy. The right content with the proper timing keeps your current customers engaged and entices new prospects with your offerings.
Content marketing is like a party conversation — “show, don’t sell.” To effectively appeal to your targets and garner the most attention, a content marketing campaign requires strategy, nuanced content creation and attention to metadata, SEO/SEM and analytical results.
A campaign may involve just a blog and social media or it can have many, many intertwined elements. For more on that subject, read my primer — Content Marketing 101. ContentMeant can offer:
- Strategic content calendars
- Sales funnel sequences
- Newsletter development and templating
- Video development & production management
- Blog and social media content
- Social media strategy and direction
Note that ContentMeant capabilities include video creation, under ContentMeant Studios.
At ContentMeant, we have only one speed for content — “excellent.” Strategy is seamlessly woven into the high quality and highly nuanced content we develop. Those with whom we work find that “we get it,” that they can put their content needs in our hands for efficiency and “nailed it” effectiveness. We can strategically create content for a variety of needs, including:
- Press releases & press kits
- Lead magnet &/or informational digital books
- Non-fiction book proposals to position execs or principals as experts
Depending on availability, Valerie can be a “CMO for hire” — a deeply experienced, highly collaborative and consultative strategic partner with an understanding of the entire marketing mix and the needs of all stakeholders.
With broad and deep knowledge of marketing project management and best practices, and skilled and experienced with the marketing mix from digital marketing to public relations to events to video, Valerie will:
- Project manage and work with clients, writers, designers, developers, etc. to launch campaigns, websites, etc.
- Guide a staff of junior marketers and help create a departmental workflow template for future success.
- Wrangle a team of freelancers to bring cohesion to your marketing department, to your brand and/or to your marketing or PR campaigns.
ContentMeant has worked on projects for major companies (Samsung, Pitney Bowes, Penguin Random House, Scholastic, Stanley Black & Decker), institutions (Bank of America, Goldman Sachs), agencies, and startups. Get in touch to set up an initial discussion.